Friday, January 09, 2009

Today's Likes & Dislikes

Likes - fog and wide collars
Dislikes - bad hair days

-
I've discovered that I find fog to be lovely. It softens everything and adds a bit of mystery to everyday trees and streets, even when I'm just driving in to work.

I could probably make some analogy here between fog on the roads and beer goggles in clubs, but I'll let you extrapolate.

My new checkered not-quite-hoodie has an awesome wide collar and snap buttons that march down a bit left of the middle instead of a zipper. Asymmetry is interesting but not always functional, since this means I have a nice regular-sized pocket on the right and a gimpy excuse for a pocket that barely fits my fingers on the left. Oh well, sacrifices made for fashion.

Scruffylooking says bad hair days have a direct correlation with eating nachos past 11 pm. Regretfully, I have to admit that he has a point. But damn, those were good nachos!

Chris thinks I should keep this up - we'll see if it sticks.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Darn tootin' you should keep it up. Also, as our good friend Han would say: "Who's Scruffylooking?"

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've lapsed already! Nice catch on the reference - he calls himself scruffylooking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home